Sunday 28 August 2011

New tank!!

Ah I picked up the new tank and two new fish today!  It's really big, much better than the other one.  The two goldfish were put in the pond, but the goldfish looked like a dot!  A dot that looked scared and eatable, so we fished it back out and put it back in its tank when it was ready.  The three biggest from the fry were also put in the new tank, although they look very small compared to the goldfish.  The goldfish seems alright with them, but it does keep chasing them round the tank.  At least it hasn't eaten them.


Here's the new tank, obviously.  It came with the ornament in the middle as well, excellent.  It's an Aqua Start 500, so I'm very pleased to get it for free.  The black moor swam off in the pond, it's about half the size of the smallest fish in there.  But here's the goldfish, who I think is feeling very big now and king (or queen) of the tank!


Lovely.  I'm hoping to get some live food for them all tomorrow.  I gave them some freshwater shrimp which they loved.  I've heard that they also like bloodworms and daphnia so I'll look out for those tomorrow.  There are three little fish in the new tank, the other five seemed too small and the goldfish might eat them.  So they're still in the little tank.


Oh dear.  I'll also buy some new plants tomorrow!  I put most of theirs in the new tank!  Oh by the way, there's their little treasure chest of course.

Well I've turned the aquarium lights off for the night, and hopefully everyone will sleep well :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment